What is Trainer Performance (TPE)?
TPE is all about helping organisations achieve consistently high levels of trainer performance. Specifically TPE is:
- A systematic and proven system of using direct observation of trainer delivery to help ‘good and better’ trainers consistently deliver learning that exceeds customer expectations.
- A rigorous methodology which helps organisations to better evaluate external / freelance trainers.
For details of each type ofcourse see the menu on the right.
- The process tells you what Kirkpatrick style evaluations do not. Such as how to:
- fine tune a trainer’s delivery to deliver even greater value for learners / customers
- further improve learning resource development to enhance the quality of the learning experience
- further refine course design to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- TPE helps to ensure better targeted and cost effective trainer CPD.
- The process also provides a much more robust evaluation of freelance trainer performance, with particular emphasis on how they could deliver even more effectively.
Why a qualification?
TPE is offered as a non accredited training course, and as a qualification course. We do this for two reasons.
- It demonstrates that we deliver to a nationally accredited standard.
- Course participants have accredited evidence of their capability.