Teacher / Trainer Improvement Coaching
Purpose of the Service
This service has been designed to support people who teach / train in Further Education Colleges, Workbased Learning providers, Adult and Community Learning Services, and HE establishments, who have identified support needs. The aim of each coaching support process will be to help individual significantly improve their learning delivery skills.
The service will be delivered using Webinar technology to minimise travel costs and ensure that coaching delivery is as flexible and cost effective as possible.
Coaching has a proven track record in helping staff:.
- Increase their motivation to want to improve – because:
- the commissioning manager’s reporting requirements for the coaching process
- confidentiality boundaries i.e. the level of detail provided in reports
- the degree of improvement required
- Achieve rapid improvements in their performance because they are better able to:
- use a wider range of learner centred approaches to engage individuals
- utilise active learning techniques which are proven to engage learners more effectively
- incorporate Math, English and ICT skills development opportunities
- incorporate activities which explore the Prevent agenda and the promotion of British values.
- Plan more effective and differentiated learning sessions which motivate and engage and thus better meet individual needs.
- Develop the confidence and skills to be better able and willing to stretch and challenge learners.
- Develop self evaluation skills to better identify how they can continue to improve.
Let us help your staff realise these benefits and significantly enhance the quality of learners’ learning experiences.
We have worked with a wide range of clients to deliver improved teaching and training skills – see our client list.