This method of achieving the qualification allows participants to take up to a year if they wish, to complete all the course requirements. All participants must complete:
- through ‘blended learning’ (e-learning modules and webinars)
- via the Accelerated 5 consecutive day (traditional learning model) course.
- via the in-house Extended Course (traditional learning model) 5 individual days spread over 2 months.
Participants must also be able to provide a detailed witness statement. See the Course Information document for more details.
There are two fees payable.
- 1. The tuition fee for the course is £699.00, this is VAT exempt and the fee must be paid in advance of starting the course
- 2. Qualification Certification fee £40.00 +VAT charged by the awarding organisation.
If participants are referred for a Final Assessment (not Module Assessments) they will be required to pay a re-assessment fee of £35 per assessment. If participants are referred for a final assessment they will be required to pay a re-assessment fee. Cancellation of webinars will also incur a re-arrangement fee. If participants do not complete the course within 12 months(*) of the start date an extension fee will be payable.
(*) The 12 months starts when participants registered on the course and have access to the e-learning modules. This period includes completion of the Final Assessments and production of the Witness Statement.
See the Course Information document for terms and conditions.