Self Assessment Report Writing
This one day workshop is designed to help staff produce a well written Self Assessment Report (SAR) that reflects the requirements of the Ofsted 2019 Education Inspection Framework (EIF). Given that the organisation’s SAR is used by Ofsted as one element of its provider risk assessment, this is clearly an important process. Having a SAR which clearly communicates how well the organisation is performing is therefore something managers have to ensure happens.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
On completion of this workshop participants should be able to describe and clearly explain:
- the characteristics of an effective report format
- who the SAR is written for
- how to plan a feedback session
- the characteristics of a well written SAR
- what SAR evidence is and where it can be found
- common SAR report writing issues
- the characteristics of a good SAR Judgement statement
- the importance of Judgments being supported by robust evidence.
For more information about the content of the workshop email email@example.com or call 01924 276862.