Producing Effective Post Observation Teacher / Trainer Development Plans
Date and Times: 25th June 2020 10.00am to 11.30am
What the Webinar will cover: The session is designed to help novice observers produce more effective post observation Development Plans for teachers / trainers. Plans which have clearly focused targets and logical and well organised actions to help achieve the targets. It will also provide experienced observers with a valuable skills refresher opportunity.
Session Topics: By end of the session participants should be able to describe and explain:
- the things that need to be considered when producing a development plan
- the process of analysing the content of the observation report and prioritising the most important issues for development
- what things need to be considered when engaging with a tutor to agree a development plan
- who needs to be involved in the production of these plans
- how to structure a plan and produce improvement actions that are helpful for tutors.
Webinar Delivery: The session is delivered in a highly interactive manner with lots of real learning activities. There will be lots of opportunities to interact with the trainer and ask questions. Questions about Development plans that are specific to your observation context.
Endorsement: “Sean is a highly skilled webinar trainer with considerable experience in observation training.” Fiona Manning (Develop EBP)
Contact – click here to register for the session firstname.lastname@example.org