OTL Blended Course
This method of achieving the qualification allows participants to take up to a year if they wish, to complete all the course requirements. All participants must complete:
- eleven e-learning units and attached assessments
- five learning highly interactive consolidation webinars
- two substantial timed on-line assessment tasks.
Participants must also be able to provide a detailed witness statement. See the Course Information document for details.
There are two fees payable.
- 1. The tuition fee for the course is £699.00, this is VAT exempt and the fee must be paid in advance of starting the course
- 2. Qualification Certification fee £40.00 +VAT charged by the awarding organisation.
If participants are referred for a Final Assessment (not Module Assessments) they will be required to pay a re-assessment fee of £35 per assessment. If participants do not complete the course within 12 months of the start date (when registered on the VLE), this includes completion of the Final Assessments and production of the Witness Statement, an extension fee will be payable. The Extension Fee will be £130.00.
The eLearning Modules Consist of:
- Module 1 – Observation Fundamentals.
- Module 2 – Observation Preparation.
- Module 3 – Excellence Looks Like?
- Module 4 – Evidence Gathering.
- Module 5 – Producing Performance Notes.
- Module 6 – Producing Observation Judgement Statements.
- Module 7 – Post Observation Feedback Essentials 1.
- Module 8 – Post Observation Feedback Essentials 2.
- Module 9 – Post Observation Feedback Essentials 3.
- Module 10 – Feedback Techniques 1.
- Module 11 – Feedback Techniques 2.
Participants can also if they wish take the following 3 Option Modules.
- Module 12 – Observation Report Writing.
- Module 13 – Observation Action Plan Production.
- Module 14 – Inspection Perspectives on Observation.
The Course Information document will provide details of Assessment and all other information you will need about the course.