OTL Blended Course
This method of achieving the qualification allows participants to take up to a year if they wish, to complete all the course requirements. All participants must complete:
- eleven e-learning units and attached assessments
- five learning highly interactive consolidation webinars
- two substantial timed on-line assessment tasks.
Participants must also be able to provide a detailed witness statement. See the Course Information document for details.
There are two fees payable.
- 1. The tuition fee for the course is £699.00, this is VAT exempt and the fee must be paid in advance of starting the course
- 2. Qualification Certification fee £40.00 +VAT charged by the awarding organisation.
The eLearning Modules Consist of:
- Module 1 – Observation Fundamentals.
- Module 2 – Observation Preparation.
- Module 3 – Excellence Looks Like?
- Module 4 – Evidence Gathering.
- Module 5 – Producing Performance Notes.
- Module 6 – Producing Observation Judgement Statements.
- Module 7 – Post Observation Feedback Essentials 1.
- Module 8 – Post Observation Feedback Essentials 2.
- Module 9 – Post Observation Feedback Essentials 3.
- Module 10 – Feedback Techniques 1.
- Module 11 – Feedback Techniques 2.
Participants can also if they wish take the following 3 Option Modules.
- Module 12 – Observation Report Writing.
- Module 13 – Observation Action Plan Production.
- Module 14 – Inspection Perspectives on Observation.
The Course Information document will provide details of Assessment and all other information you will need about the course.