OTL 3 Day Course
Why Consider this Course?
If you have several new observers, or are looking to update and refresh your observation team, this course will do the job – see the course endorsements. The cost is £295 per person – minimum of 8 people or £2,100 for groups of less than 8, plus VAT and agreed expenses. This is only delivered as an in-house course. Details below.
Aim of the Course
This intensive 3 day course is designed to help people with a teaching / training background to develop the skills and knowledge required to do effective observations.
Course Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Describe and explain the essential concepts that underpin effective observation practice.
- Prepare well for an observation.
- Gather relevant evidence.
- Accurately record an observation.
- Produce accurate and fair observation judgements.
- Grade sessions accurately.
- Manage post observation discussions effectively.
- Produce post observation action plans.
- Identify the characteristics of a well written observation report.
Contact Sean for further information click here or call 01924 276862
Testimonials – ProVQ Managers May 2017
“The content of the past 3 days has been excellent and has for reaching benefits across the organisation. I have a good understanding of how the Q.A process needs to be put together in order to be supportive and constructive process.”
“Great content delivered in a simple to understand way.”
“The course was very good and well broken down into manageable topics.”
“This workshop has made a big difference to my understanding of the entire process.”
“The workshop was very detailed and covered all areas of observation.”